Project Manager OtoC
Project Manager Order to Cash
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a Project Manager Order to Cash based in Paris.
In a business context that is accelerating and becoming digital, the Finance Reboot team is in charge:
- of building the future financial management model in terms of processes and tools and to make the solution robust, reliable, sustainable and efficient, to improve service to our internal customers and all of our stakeholders
- of implementing it in all Clarins subsidiaries
As a key team member of the REBOOT program, the Project Manager O2C participates to the Deployment of Reboot in all Clarins subsidiaries (configuration of the solution, reporting build, data migration and cut-over support, knowledge transfer to local teams, training kit preparation, ...) on his area of expertise which is the Order To Cash processes
The Project Manager O2C is involved in required and validated design configuration change, the build of reporting, testing cut-over activities.
The Project Manager O2C brings and gains detailed knowledge of the business processes and their translation in the information systems.
He works under the direct supervision of the Reboot Project Director and the functional supervision of the O2C Business Process Owner for any subjects related to the evolution of the Core Model. He takes part to all phases throughout the duration of the project (design, configuration, reporting build, testing, data migration, training, deployment, post Go-Live support).
The finance solution is a Core Model of standard and vital functionalities, built in mainly Infor M3 and Workday, which will cover all entities of Clarins Group needs (Central and Subsidiaries). Therefore, the Project Manager O2C works with a Group vision.
The Project Manager O2C configure the tenant for the subsidiary closely with the Business Process Owner, IT & integrators and Key Users.
He/she makes sure the solution delivered is robust and tested thoroughly.
One of the main challenges of the Finance Reboot Team is to ensure the complete integration of all finance processes into the entire REBOOT solution which includes other functionalities of Supply Chain and HR and is composed of several systems (M3, Workday, Basware, Treasury Xpress, HFM....).
At this stage of the project, the Core Model is delivered and the solution is live on our Pilots and the deployment to all Clarins subsidiaries is planned until 2024.
What you’ll do :
The Project Manager O2C:
1. Is actor of the deployment of the solution in all Clarins entities
- Actively participates to fit gap sessions, in close collaboration with the O2C Business Process Owner and the Skill Center.
- Supports Country’s Key users on workbook completion (set-up, data configuration), data extraction and cleansing
- Contributes to data set-up, business process configuration, closely with our partners
- Support data integration topics with our IT and partners
- Builds reports (simple and complex)
- Contributes to testing (E2E tests and Unit tests) : prepare test cases/datasets, support subsidiairies in the execution of test cases and testing results formalization on project tools, issues analysis and escalation
- Contributes to data migration: prepare data models and control migrated data
- Analyzes and correct migration and integration issues
- Contributes to the change actions: procedures / training materials, knowledge transfer…
- Attends to project rituals (weekly review, testing review, issue review…)
- Supports hypercare period
2. Contributes to be the guardian of the Core Model and to make evolve the solution
- Contributes to maintain the set-up and configuration of business processes in line with the Core Model to ensure a common way of working across Clarins Group, in permament collaboration with the O2C Business Process Owner and the Skill Center
- Contributes to the evolution of the Core Model further to validated country fit gaps
- Manage evolutions: set-up/configure updates, tests, documentation update (procedures, training materials), reporting update, key users training
- Coordinate and train Experts network and new joiners
- fluent in English (the project language is English), speaking French would be a plus (project team based at HQ in Paris)
- autonomous, motivated, agile, humble and trustworthy
- known for your team spirit, you can face a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
- self-directed / self-motivated
- agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- mobile (travel +/- 20%)
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Min 5 years’ experience working on the domain of Order To Cash including Invoicing, Credit Management, Accounts receivables (with payment matching automation and return management subjects), preferably in the sector of B2B, Retail and Ecommerce.
- Project management experience to implement new financial systems
- Good knowledge and experience of Workday is necessary (workbook, configuration, interface) with strong skills in Workday Reporting (Advanced, Custom, Composite, Matrix)
- Experience of M3 and BI tool will be very beneficial
- good knowledge of the Office Pack tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Attention to details is key
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and My Blend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- An inclusive work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.