Europe Data Analyst
Europe Data Analyst
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 pays, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The role :
The Europe Data Analyst will own the 360 customer analytics for the region including capabilities, and business recommendations working together with the Global CRM & Consumer Facing teams, as well as the regional & market eCommerce, CRM & Customer Care teams. The Europe Data Analyst will work closely with the eCommerce manager to ensure the perfect link between project and business.
What you’ll do:
Customer Reporting & Insights
• Initiate & enhance Clarins’ customer reporting to track performance towards our recruitment, data capture, repeat purchase and loyalty targets across channels via weekly, monthly & quarterly dashboards.
• Lead the segmentation efforts, understanding of each profile & implementation into new or existing CRM strategies.
• Support Digital & eCommerce regional teams with various customer and product analysis.
• Develop & run reports to evaluate the performance of our CRM programs and initiatives which includes email marketing, direct mail, web site & loyalty programs.
• Partner with the regional CRM Managers to design the direct marketing campaign & targeting plans.
• Produce basic statistical analysis: listing, cross-table, test, correlation, and traduce in Business insight complex Data Science algorithms and Machine Learning (scoring, segmentation…) with the support of Data Scientist.
• Partner with global CRM and datascience team on personalization project. Provide tests plan to improve machine learning algorithms.
• Partner with E CRM team to identify, set up learning plan, A/B tests & reports to optimize our activities.
• Develop and run all monthly reporting for Clarins’ loyalty programs.
Spread consumer voice
• Work with the global datascience team on “consumer voice” project: implement dashborads and propose recommendation and spread it to the right team
• Work with the Customer Care team and the global IT et CRM themas on the new customer care cockpit project
Regional Center of Excellence
• Monitor and share innovative and best practices by attending industry conferences and reading specialty publications.
• Support market leads with analyses, tools & best practices to enhance their omnichannel customer understanding & CRM activities.
• Guide the implementation of regionally created dashboards.
• Outstanding analytical and strategic skills
• Fully customer oriented
• An appetite for the business
• Team spirit
• MBA Marketing, CRM, Statistics or Applied Mathematics preferred
• 4-5 years of Data Science/ Analysis with minimum of 2 with CRM applications
• A significant experience working in a matrix environment
• A good knowledge about Cognos, Tableau, SAS,SPSS, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Datas
• Databases knowledge, predictive models, advanced analytics capabilities
• Excellent ability to interact and collaborate with diverse teams: technology, E-commerce, brands, sales, training,
• English fluent
• 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
• Distinctive, high-quality products and services
• A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
• Growth opportunities
• Learning & Development
• An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.