CDI – Global Payment and Fraud Manager H/F
CDI – Global Payment and Fraud Manager H/F
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The rôle :
To keep accelerating our Digital and Direct-To-Consumer transformation, we’re looking for our Global Payment and Fraud Manager, based in Paris.
Direct to Consumer business is one of the drivers of Clarins growth, in line with our Clarins Unlimited ambitions.
Within the Controlling team, you will take ownership of the Payment and Fraud Strategy for our DTC Business, which has experienced significant growth over the last years, even more during Covid-19.
This surge comes with significant investments both financial and human, in many projects (Digital, IT etc).
In this context, the Payment and Fraud Manager will support the business growth proposing a robust Payment Strategy, collaborating with business teams (Regional and local), determining relevant KPIs, creating dedicated reports and driving key recommendations.
You'll be a crucial part of our journey towards excellence in digital commerce.
What you’ll do :
- Impactful Leadership: You'll report to the DtC Group Controlling Manager, working closely with the Global Digital Steering Committee. Additionally, you'll have a functional report to the Cash and Risk Group Manager, a member of the Finance Executive Committee. This means your insights and contributions will have a direct impact on the strategic direction of our organization.
- Thriving Business: Our Direct-to-Consumer (DtC) business has been a powerful growth engine, and it has only accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic. You'll have the opportunity to steer the payment and fraud strategy that supports this growth, making it a pivotal role within the organization.
- Innovation and Collaboration: Your role will encompass optimizing payment methods, expediting new payment methods to market, and minimizing fraud losses. You'll be at the forefront of technological advancements, collaborating with various teams to drive informed decisions and deliver financial impact.
- Global Reach: As we redefine the payment landscape for our DtC business on a global scale, you'll work with international partners and stakeholders, bringing your expertise to projects with payment and fraud-related topics.
Payment Solutions Management:
- Shape the global strategy of payments for our DtC business.
- Evaluate the relevance and return on investment of each payment method.
- Provide actionable guidance, analysis, and insights to drive financial goals and enhance the customer experience.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to ensure business stability and profitability.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology to offer innovative solutions to our customers.
Fraud Prevention and Management:
- Implement robust fraud monitoring through dedicated reports and key indicators.
- Actively promote fraud management within Clarins Group.
- Oversee fraud reporting, challenging and improving performance through streamlined processes.
- Collaborate with local fraud managers and foster a sense of community.
- Define and implement internal validation processes for new payment methods and security rules.
- Lead and contribute as an expert in all projects related to payments and fraud.
- Facilitate payment method implementation projects with your expertise and coordination.
- Maintain strong partnerships with key payment partners and stay informed about market trends.
- Be the administrator and key user of payment partners' platforms.
- Ensure seamless integration within the REBOOT transformation project and other Clarins systems.
- global digital and retail teams
- countries and regions to implement new payment methods
- the DSI teams on PCI DSS compliance
- REBOOT ERP project teams & skills center
- Internal audit to review and define processes
You are :
- Strong knowledge of the payment processes & payment methods
- Strong knowledge of the fraud management life cycle
- Strong knowledge of industry trends
- Proficient in Excel
Soft and Leadership Skills:
- Be a proactive and tenacious problem solver, driving solutions even in challenging situations.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse teams, embodying the ability to "embark" various profiles.
- Lead transversal projects on the future of our payment operations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment by expertly prioritizing and multitasking.
- Share your knowledge as an excellent communicator and educator
You have :
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in payment and fraud
- Deep knowledge and experience in Payments/Fraud/Checkout with trends and regulations, such as chargebacks and PSD2.
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.