Beauty Coach (15hrs)
Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Beauty Coach (Part Time 15hrs) to join our team in Next Beauty Watford
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Delivering exceptional customer service, you’ll develop skincare conversations with all your customers, engaging them in our brand journey and increasing product sales in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service and product knowledge at all times
- Promote the unique brand differentiation and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage
- Create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand
- Have the confidence to overcome selling challenges
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Pro-active and enjoy exploring new sales opportunities
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Experience in a hands on beauty or retail role with exceptional customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills and can build relationships quickly
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends and evening
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.