Skin Spa Manager (36.5hrs/wk)
Skin Spa Manager (36.5hrs/wk)
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Leading the team you will be responsible for ensuring all business objectives and retail targets are achieved. You will lead by example, providing excellent customer service at all times and developing the account and individuals in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Building the motivation and confidence of the team by coaching, mentoring, building specific development plans and highlighting career aspirations to drive internal mobility and improve employee retention to the brand
- Participate in interactive training and provide feedback on hands on experience and innovative ideas to develop service tools and customer activity
- Commercially aware with a passion for skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Self-motivated, enjoy exploring opportunities and taking initiative
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role
- Significant experience in a Beauty retail or Spa environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Retail et Ventes
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Royaume-Uni
- Contrat à durée indeterminée
- 21 Avr 2023