VIE – Technical E-commerce Specialist
VIE - Technical E-commerce Specialist
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 pays, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a Technical E-commerce Specialist who will join the Global E-commerce technology department. This position will be responsible for E-commerce Technical Support and maintenance on the Digital E-commerce applications for Clarins.
What you’ll do:
• Provide first level of technical support to markets for the ecommerce ecosystem.
• Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources via ticketing system.
• Providing outstanding, rapid-response technical support.
• Escalate unresolved issues if required, while maintaining ownership of issues through resolution.
• Monitor and maintain portfolio of domestic and international ecommerce sites.
• Maintenance and Management of internal support tools, systems, and related roadmaps.
• Escalate functional and technical questions if required, while maintaining ownership on providing subject matter expertise for functional and technical aspects of the ecommerce ecosystem.
• Communicate and coordinate with management team, development vendor and business area experts globally to improve product functionality, resolve issues, and improve consumer satisfaction.
• Monitor, maintain and improve site performance for customers visiting the ecommerce sites across the globe.
• Assist in testing updates to existing web applications and perform integration testing for new integrations.
• Make the project follow-up of the Technical Integration.
• Participate in the design of Technical Integration related to the E-commerce platform.
• Review and challenge Technical Integration approaches from the contractor, with regards to the Integration best practices.
• Fluent in English
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and multi-tasking while paying close attention to detail.
• Demonstrating strong technical acumen for troubleshooting and problem solving
• Able to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information.
• Able to communicate effectively to IT management as well as business area experts with skills such as empathetic and active listening, and clearly and patiently articulate solutions.
• Able to work self-sufficiently and drive brand success
• Computer Science MS Degree or equivalent
• A first experience working and coordinating directly with E-commerce & CRM business.
• A first experience in operational support in a Content Management System is a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud or any other e-commerce platform is a plus
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.