Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Autonomous role within dedicated Clarins retail unit; ultimately responsible for ensuring all business retail objectives / targets and operational requirements are achieved through motivating the in-store team, managing operations within store and driving business growth.
What you’ll do:
- Plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business
- Be responsible for the development of Clarins on-going business relationship with location/centre Management
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Building the motivation and confidence of the team by coaching, mentoring, building specific development plans and highlighting career aspirations to drive internal mobility and improve employee retention to the brand
- Participate in interactive training and provide feedback on hands on experience and innovative ideas to develop service tools and customer activity
- As designated key holder being responsible for all aspects of store security including cash handling
- Total accountability for in store Health and Safety including Store Fire Regulations
- Commercially aware with a passion for skincare and beauty
- Able to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets
- Self-motivated, enjoy exploring business opportunities and taking initiative
- 3 years hands-on management experience with a passion for retail and commercial awareness
- Exceptional relationship building and influencing skills with external business partners
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com