Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Regional Trainer for the Western Region.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where we want to offer an exceptional quality service to consumers, we have set key priorities in line with the Group Strategy.
- Built a seasonal training calendar to answer the territory needs and to elevate the Beauty Coaches and Beauty Experts expertise and development.
- Deliver post training virtual follow-up and in-store one-on-one coaching with Beauty Coaches.
- Provide support to the stores during special events to achieve sales target.
- Participate in top doors special events to promote general/specific launches and ensure that sanitary rules are observed at all times.
- Customer oriented, result driven, passionate about our brand and the cosmetic industry, and self -motivated, with a sense of priority and the ability to make things happen.
- Experience within Cosmetics retail environment.
- College degree in a related field.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Strong sense of organization.
- Good Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, Instagram, Facebook, Zoom.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and My Blend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- An inclusive work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.