PPC & Affiliates Coordinator
PPC & Affiliates Coordinator – hybrid – 37.5 Hours, London
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
A hybrid-role with 3 days working from the central London office and 2 days from home, this person is a key member of the Clarins UK Ecommerce team. The PPC & Affiliates Coordinator will manage Paid Search, Affiliates and Shopping channels, responsible for the day-to-day execution of the campaign roadmap, driving engagement and conversion to achieve strategic objectives. Supporting the Online Acquisition Manger in maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies, ensuring successful campaign management, optimisation and reporting. As channel expert of Paid Search and Affiliates, you are fiercely passionate about your subject matter and strive to excellence every time.
What you’ll do:
- Channel Expertise: Paid Search, Affiliate and Shopping channels
- Align strategy under the guidance of the Online Acquisition Manager.
- Execute strategy; sustain or seek to ameliorate performance in Paid Search, Affiliate marketing and Display Re-Marketing as well as Shopping, working with agencies day-to-day.
- Create and run the web push notification campaigns from end to end.
- Execute roadmap, proofing both timeliness and quality of activity.
- Monitor performance channels spending, making sure they are running within budget and hitting their respective KPIs.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics, providing regular reports at a campaign, category and topline level, identifying areas for improvement, and making data-driven recommendations.
- Manage campaigns independently and prioritise tasks to deliver strong results.
- Ensure that agencies adopt relevant marketing tactics to optimise ROI at every point of the conversion funnel.
- Analyse web user journeys from performance channels and recommend adjustments where possible.
- Own ad copywriting.
- Reporting and processes
- Responsible for use and reporting of PPC and affiliate channels spending.
- Support the Acquisition Manager with budgeting and forecasting work.
- Produce the Acquisition monthly channel report, weekly update, and other reports as required.
- Assess current processes and provide solutions to optimise and improve efficiency.
- Manage relationships and support innovation
- Close collaboration with Ecommerce and Media teams, ensuring alignment across all branded and non-branded acquisition activities.
- Own key affiliate publisher relationships, ensuring commercial alignment to drive profitable growth.
- Troubleshoot any campaign issues with our internal technical team or platform customer service.
- Run weekly performance calls with agencies and stakeholders.
- Support Manager in the maintenance of strong relationships with multiple agencies and partners who help the team with strategy delivery, forecasting and execution, ensuring that all activity is delivered on time and to optimal performance.
- Shouldering the Manager with international collaboration, ensuring our regional and global teams see tech evolutions and system upgrades delivered locally in a seamless way.
- Results-orientated approach with a focus on achieving targets and delivering measurable outcomes.
- Confident in Excel including vlookup & Pivot Tables
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, draw insights to drive optimisation across performance channels.
- An enthusiastic, assertive and motivated. Great team player and capable of managing tasks independently.
- Proven experience in managing and optimising PPC campaigns, preferably in the beauty or e-commerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of Affiliate marketing and its role in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- 3 years of experience in performance marketing, either within an agency or in-house.
- Excellent proficiency in analytic tools and platforms such as GA4, Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Google Shopping, affiliate networks, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams, external agencies, and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands.
- Unique products and innovative services.
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être.
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- We Care Day – Volunteering.
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com