myBlend Beauty Coach (15-37.5hrs/wk)
READY TO BRING PASSION INTO YOUR CAREER?
myBlend is a new pioneering brand belonging to the Clarins Group. Founded by Dr Olivier Courtin in 2007 and now completely re-thought, redesigned and refreshed with a new vision in 2022. myBlend was born from one mission: to meet skincare needs in a personalised manner.
myBlend’s new vision and approach to beauty is holistic, building on the powerful and synergetic energies of NUTRI + DERMA + TECH to be able to offer a totally new skincare experience to our customers. Highly concentrated products that never compromise on results, sensoriality or respect but harness the skin’s natural ability to regenerate.
The myBlend Beauty Coach works full or part-time as a brand Ambassador working in a Beauty Retail environment, representing the brand’s uniqueness. They provide “unlimited” customer experience, listens to their concerns, gives relevant beauty advice, carries out personalised skin care consultations and introductory treatments cultivating trusting relationships, making each client feel their best.
The Beauty Coach either works as an individual or as a member of a team; they have individual objectives as well as participating in team and department targets, planning, and implementing counter events and activities, maximizing new launches, establishing and maintaining a client base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver the best myBlend care providing a personalised service to customers.
- Know your customers, focus on building loyalty, answering immediate requirements, and anticipating future needs.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Be a Brand Ambassador and consistently seek networking opportunities.
- Drive business performance by ensuring all selling tools are utilised to maximise results.
- Ensure merchandising guidelines are implemented.
Able to demonstrate the company values through your behaviours.
- Respect - for colleagues, customers and the planet.
- Authenticity – in words and actions, working with integrity and transparency.
- Cooperation - come together as part of a team to achieve the collective mission and sharing responsibility for the outcome.
- Audacity - value the power of innovation and dare to take chances, have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion – demonstrate a positive attitude by sharing enthusiasm and pride in the brand.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- A passion for Beauty and Customer Service.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the retail environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends.
- Compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Generous employee discount and product allocation.
- Career Development opportunities.
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Clarins For You – our rewards and benefit platform.
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.