M3 Technical Lead
M3 Technical LEAD
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a M3 Technical Lead based in Paris.
The five key objectives of the Clarins Skill Center for the back-office are:
- Support Clarins strategic objectives through harmonized processes and IT solutions
- Support and manage projects deployment and adoption in the long term
- Ensure business processes and IT solution use consistency as Core Model guardian
- Efficiently support subsidiaries in day-to-day business processes and IT solution use to allow better focus on front-line
- Develop skills and maintaining the right level of competency
As part of the global Skill Center team, the M3 Technical Lead oversees and coordinates the overall activities involving M3 technical components required to deliver the adequate users experience (technical components = MAK, MEC, ION, Workflow, MOS, scripts…)
What you’ll do:
Support the Users community / Foster operational efficiency
- Ensure M3 functionalities availability:
- IT issues are managed and solved by the appropriate IT partner
- Business or Data issues are raised to the appropriate Users / Key Users
- Provide Support to Users or Key Users and other resources of the Skills Center (first line of support)
- Identify recurring issues and establish action plans
- Handle day-to-day follow-up with solution editors / AMS & challenge all external DEV teams.
- Contribute to solution monitoring regarding technical components
Be the Core Model Guardian
- Keep an updated technical knowledge of his scope
- Ensure solution consistency and maintainability
- Provide Golden rules for partners development teams
- Ensure updated documentation for all changes
Design and implement application roadmap
- Contribute to the Solution backlog, including Items of Editors release notes
- Design features of the backlog and the associated analysis impacts
- Estimate the complexity of all new features, suggest prioritization from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to the roadmap execution: evolutions or small projects (technical specification validation, testing reviews, Go Live monitoring)
Area of responsibility:
- Manage the quality of the service provided to Users
- keeping the solution simple, maintainable & harmonized tools
- new features / incidents Management without regressions
- communication (news, M3’s unavailabilities and workarounds..)
- Manage AMS partners
- service resilience and Skills follow up of the partners
- performance of the service
- best practices applied
- Up-to-date Technical M3 Expertise following Editors recommendations & training plans
- Promote good practices within Reboot’s community (IT resources & partners)
- Train backups among the Skills Center
- Participation in Skill Center meetings (M3 Change Advisory Boards etc.)
- Technical Roadmap’s delivery
- planning initialization and follow-up
- manage small projects
- secure production deliveries of all technical components according to defined processes
- Communication and reporting
You are :
- Ability to deliver High level or detailed specifications
- Problem solving and system analysis
- Project management skills: activity organization, time and budget management.
- Open minded & Team player
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Educator mindset
- Good communication skills towards all stakeholders
- Proactivity in bringing new ideas & innovation
- Decision-making skills (bringing facts & figures, pros & cons…)
- Master’s degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a M3 Technical Expert or consulting in an international and multicultural context
- Good knowledge and technical experience on M3 especially all technical tools (MEC, MOS, MAK, ION, Workflows, scripts..)
- Experience in technical and applicative support, as well as IT processes and methodologies (ITIL, CMMI…)
- a Good level of written & spoken English
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.