GLOBAL CRM PROJECT LEADER
GLOBAL CRM PROJECT LEADER
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Global CRM Project Leader based in Paris.
Part of the Global Operational Marketing Direction and attached to the Head of Data & CRM Project, the Global CRM Project Leader’s mission will be to build and elevate Brand CRM capability to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touch-points of the business.
He/She will co-design the CRM strategy in order to maximize consumer’s retention and acquisition of new ones. He/she will work on the development of CRM solutions leading to a refined customer knowledge as well as customized customer experiences with an omnichannel approach.
He/She will build close relationships with the Regions as well as international departments such as IT, Digital or Retail.
What you’ll do:
- LEAD CRM SOLUTION PROJECTS
- Act as a key business project lead for projects related to CRM solutions on all the phases (business requirements, follow-up, testing, change, training, post-go live…) in coordination with Data & CRM Technology teams
- Develop and implement tools, processes and projects to answer regional/local expectations
- Provide quality assurance on all aspects of delivery
- Drive performance of CRM actions undertaken at regional and local levels
- Proactively suggest improvements and action plans
- Develop a deep understanding of markets’ needs and priorities
- Support regions into the CRM solution implementations
- Lead internal communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed regarding priorities and timelines
- PROVIDE DATA INSIGHTS & ANALYSIS
- Monitor, investigate and optimize customer data’s quantity and quality from source systems to CRM solutions
- Support the markets in the maintenance of their customer data (data control, cleaning, deduping, archiving…)
- Work closely with Data & CRM Technology teams to enhance customer knowledge and develop CRM insights leveraging customer data to feed the brand strategy and help regions/markets to drive their CRM activities and evaluate their performance
- Provide answers and insights on specific requests coming from Top Management, Marketing or Markets
- Make sure data protection rules towards customer data are followed and applied by all stakeholders
- ENSURE COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- Ensure competitive analysis on tools and CRM practices
- Identify and share best practices
- Team player and proactive
- Open-minded, adaptive to change and flexible in an evolving fast-paced environment
- Change agent: readily embrace and lead change, capacity to display composure in uncertain situations
- Strong collaborator with influencing skills to bring people together in solving problems, and resourceful in finding ways to get things done
- +7 years background in CRM positions in Global companies operating in a fast-paced and competitive market, demonstrating the capacity to design and deliver CRM strategies
- Wide expertise on CRM Solution projects and direct experience of operational CRM
- Experience in database management
- Advanced understanding of data journeys (data modelling, data flows, data quality, deduplication…)
- Strong organizational and project management skills, highly organized with great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands.
- Unique products and innovative services.
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être.
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.