CDI – Senior Consumer Insight Analyst H/F/X
CDI - Senior Consumer Insight Analyst H/F/X
Prêt à insuffler de la passion à votre carrière ?
Leader mondial du soin et du maquillage d'origine naturelle, le groupe Clarins est avant tout l’incarnation d’une histoire familiale engagée, mue par sa passion pour l’innovation et son esprit d’indépendance. Sa raison d’être est de « rendre la vie plus belle, transmettre un monde plus beau ».
Présent dans plus de 150 pays, nous sommes aujourd’hui n°1 du soin en Europe et accélérons notre développement sur tous les autres continents, notamment en Asie et en Amériques.
Convaincus que nos 8 000 talents sont uniques, nous avons à cœur de valoriser la diversité sous toutes ses formes.
Vous voulez contribuer à écrire la suite de notre histoire ?
The role :
CDI to be filled from January 2024
Based in Paris 17
The mission of the Consumer Insight & Consumer Journey team is to put the consumer at the center of Clarins strategies, at every stage of his/her omnichannel pathway.
Attached to the Consumer Insight & Consumer Journey Director, the Senior consumer insight analyst is responsible for delivering Key consumer and market insights in order to fuel brand strategy and innovation pipeline.
What you’ll do :
Consumer expert: Implements, analyzes and communicates study results
- Collaborates with various teams to understand their strategic objectives and identify market research needs
- Is responsible for managing projects (i.e. choice of relevant suppliers, recommendation of methodologies; optimization of the budget, planning and deliverables; supervision of project execution and analysis of results)
- Translates consumer/market learnings into relevant insights
- Writes recommendations/action plans/executive summary for operational teams
- Presents results to teams in an impactful, visual and easy-to-use way for teams to help with decision-making
Examples of projects : exploratory studies, social listening, post launch analysis, CRM studies, product development/innovation, segmentation/profiling, needstates, customer purchasing journey, creative studies and concept testing, retail studies, etc.
Trend expert: Monitors, deciphers and communicates relevant trends/insights to teams
- Monitors trends and growth opportunities for the brand and markets
- Consolidates the vision of the market and the brand and leads brainstorming sessions on prospective innovation topics, with a view to inspiring product launches and innovation (R&D and marketing team)
Market data expert: Extracts and communicates relevant data to teams
- Knowledge of available databases and information sources, to meet the expectations of internal customers (e.g. NPD, Beauté Research, Euromonitor, Mintel, WGSN, etc.)
- Use of market data or syndicated studies to support and document market research projects
- Supporting teams in the appropriation of databases in order to facilitate their autonomy
You are :
- Fluent in French and English (Practice of Chinese would be a plus)
- Graduate of Business School / IEP / University specializing in marketing
- An expert in different qualitative and quantitative study methodologies (ad-hoc and panel).
- Able to exploit and integrate several different sources of information into the same analysis
- Able to translate the learnings into relevant insights.
- At ease with databases
You have :
- Minimum 7 years of experience in managing international market research projects, in marketing or project management/data analytics
- Very good communication, organizational and planning skills
- Sense of customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis, comfortable with figures
- Ability to deliver study results or insights in impactful, visual and easy-to-use communication
- Ability to manage suppliers, contracts and budgets
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.