CDD – Digital Marketing Project Manager
CDD - Digital Marketing Project Manager
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager based in Paris.
As part of the international digital team, he/she will be in charge of creating and developing brand digital campaigns, part of the animation plan (product launches, trade animations, sales & promotions) and coordinating localizations. He/ she will optimize the customer path and performance of the content by having a user centric vision on developed projects (in collaboration with the UX/UI team) and analysis (in collaboration with the Engagement team).
What you’ll do:
1- PARTICIPATING IN THE ONLINE CONTENT STRATEGY
- Consolidating benchmark and Best Practices of international digital trends to nourish the brand strategy.
- Studying visitors behaviors to offer a consistent and efficient digital experience (with different tools such as Google Analytics, Content Square,…)
- Defining a global customer journey in coordination with CRM and social media team.
- Coordinating projects (from planning to costing estimations).
- Identifying SEO topics to support the animation plan and taking relevant opportunities for the brand.
- Creating e-retail guidelines and recommendations for regions and countries to maintain brand consistency on all online touchpoints.
2- LEADING DIGITAL PROJECTS
- Organizing online workshop online to define a coherent 360 strategy.
- Creating brief : Storytelling, specific functionalities and retroplanning.
- Following up projects with the internal teams: communication, digital artistic direction, CRM, marketing, trade, …
- Developing assets (design and integration) : Follow up and coordination with internal teams and agencies.
- Guaranteeing 360 online deliveries on dedicated projects in compliance with the deadlines.
- Presenting project to the global, regional, and local teams.
- Supervising content localization and implementation on local markets in collaboration with local/ regional digital team and agencies.
- Regular communication with regional teams to facilitate projects localizations.
4. ANALYSIS OF THE CONTENT PERFORMANCE
- Monitoring on strategic campaigns to suggest recommendations.
- Reporting and consolidating local feedbacks to optimize developed contents.
- Strongly analytical and with project management skills.
- Capable of prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once.
- Organized & rigorous.
- Creative thinker & problem solver.
- Customer centric and service oriented.
- A Master of Digital Marketing or Ecommerce.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital, an international experience would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Pack Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and if possible, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Content Square.
- Fluent in English.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.