Swiss local IT Infrastructure Manager
[[Swiss local IT Infrastructure Manager]]
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
This position holds the following key roles, duties, and responsibilities:
- Ensure daily production and operation of IT infrastructure, both on premises and externally hosted (hosting & outsourced managed services, networks, servers, workstations, and user tools), in coordination with Group IT teams on group infrastructure
- Manage infrastructure incidents, service requests, and problems, as well as changes, respecting all group IT rules
- Closely coordinate with IT Security department (at group or regional level) to ensure the deployment and daily operation of group security solutions (servers, network, workstations, smartphones…)
- Guarantee availability, reliability, and security of all market systems and related data
- Guarantee the delivery of SLA defined with business, track and follow up key performance indicators, including external services
- Ensure local compliance & adherence of the local technical services towards the regional and group standards (technical infrastructures, service support, service delivery and security)
- Ensure and manage market infrastructure evolutions, correction, support, especially for incident and problem management, change management and capacity planning
- Manage local third-party service providers, based on SLAs or OLAs, manage local contracts, produce KPIs and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Ensure the necessary documentation is produced and maintained, thus guarantee traceability and auditability
IT Demand & Projects Management
- Manage and organize infrastructure projects in coordination with regional or local teams, allocate necessary resources to ensure delivery in line with agreed time, cost, and quality
- Interface and coordinate with infrastructure and applications project managers
- Ensure infrastructure architecture is defined by projects teams in compliance with Group enterprise architecture rules and guidelines
- Rollout Group projects infrastructure (systems / storage / network / cloud services / security tools).
- Define, propose and follow the budget for Infrastructure part in relation with the IT Area Manager and Group IT Infrastructure Director
- Management of the local infrastructure team:
- Manage and coordinate the team members (2 direct reports)
- Arbitrate the assignments between the different projects and tasks
- Advise and assist team members
- Support team members development, share knowledge and experience, define succession planning, contribute to recruitment activities
- Evaluate the team members
- Participate in team recruitment
Zone under responsibility
- All Swiss Entities
- Mid-term : Cluster of EMEA countries to be define
- Manage 2 technicians
Needed skills and experience
- Master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum 5-10 years in the same position
- Deep knowledge of IT infrastructure elements and technical architecture
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience on Cloud and SaaS environments (Azure, O365, MS Teams…)
- Good knowledge of directories and authentication mechanisms (AD, Azure AD, ADFS…), as well as of virtualization environments (VMware…)
- Knowledge and experience on IT security environments (PaloAlto, Zscaler, OpenSSL…), as well as on infrastructure services and networks (WAN/LAN/WiFi)
- Strong experience on IT infrastructure operation and management
- Experience on “Infrastructure as Code” (IaC) is a plus
- Experience on managed services and service provider contract management
- Good knowledge of IT frameworks, best practices, and processes (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI…).
- Very good communication skills, leadership, people management and development
- Languages: Fluent in English, French and advanced level of German is a plus
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com