Senior PR & Influencer Engagement Coordinator
Senior PR & Influencer Engagement Coordinator
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Clarins Group portfolio for a Senior PR & Influencer Engagement Coordinator to work across both Clarins UK as well as support the launch of a new to market luxury skin care brand. Based in the Clarins UK Head Quarters in London and reporting to the PR & Influencer Engagement Manager and Head of PR & Influencer Engagement, we are looking for an experienced, creative and proactive candidate to join this dynamic brand. This is a mid-level role with key responsibility for supporting the launch in the UK as well as supporting the PR Department in all areas of consumer and corporate PR at UK Market level with a specific focus on Digital PR and consumer-facing digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will have a solid background of at least 4 years’ experience in beauty, wellbeing or lifestyle PR working across all channels of media, with a proven track record in delivering successful social media collaborations.
This is a truly multi-faceted, creative role that would suit a well organised, passionate individual looking to develop within the PR industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
PR & Influencer Engagement:
- Responsible for providing direct support to the Head of PR & Influencer Engagement and PR & Influencer Engagement Manager in accelerating our PR Strategy with a special responsibility for influencer relations and campaign management
- Work closely with the Head of PR & Influencer Engagement and PR & Influencer Engagement Manager to provide consumer-facing social media content
- Proactively identifying opportunities for both brands with heavy focus on consumer-facing influencer engagement
- Assist in the implementation of all commercial Influencer collaborations and retailer events
- Be responsible for all liaisons with talent and talent agents
- Manage the creation of results reports across both traditional PR and social media
- Be the day-to-day contact for our SEO agency and SEO-led PR Campaigns
- Daily content management, publishing, moderation and monitoring of social media platforms including Instagram for the new luxury brand
- Manage on-going planning and tracking documents to ensure visibility and discussion with wider teams
- Produce both regular and ad hoc social media channel reports
- Deliver follower and engagement rate social media KPIs
- Listen and report contextually relevant trend information for the brand and utilise this information in the planning process
- Highly organized and pro-active with the ability to multi-task to fixed deadlines as well as having the agility to work effectively in an ever-changing landscape
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for identifying trends and the ability to translate these into brand appropriate ideas
- Creative approach and an eye for design and style that is right for the brand(s)
- Impeccable time management and project management with great relationship building skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) + 1 day for your Birthday
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Career Development opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Clarins For You – our rewards and benefit platform
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.