Senior Data and Reporting Analyst
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Senior Data and Reporting Analyst based in Orangeburg, New York.
You will be expected to embody the Clarins value of listening, as Clarins has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. In this role, you will need to be passionate, audacious, engaged, collaborative and respectful on a daily basis. Being digitally minded is key in all roles as well. A passion for our brands, our history and our products is essential in this role.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
· 20% Y2 / 20% Dev Platforms integration / 20% Project Mgmt / 40% Data analytics & Reporting
· Working with the business on Cegid Y2 evolutions and Data integration.
· Provide Data architecture support for new core systems implementation.
· Understand retail processes and collaborate with the business teams to implement new solutions (on LowCode/NoCode platforms) to support the business
· Provide QLIK/Cognos Expertise for ETL and Dashboards developments
· Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
· Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
· Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
· Eager, motivated, go-getter, who is resourceful and innovative.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Business management, or equivalent work experience
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in corporate information technology environments. Experience in systems integration and being the IT Business Partner, Liaison between the development team and the business project holders.
· Experience in POS Systems
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
· Critical thinker with problem-solving and good time-management skills
· Ability to present technical information to other team members and collaborate effectively
· Functional knowledge of MS Office Online Suite (including Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
· Excellent analytical, time-management, , project management and communication skills coupled with a dynamic personality.
· the aptitude to LEARN multiple technology platforms, including Advanced SQL, Cloud-Based ETL tools, APIs integration platforms, Low-Code/No-Code Platforms (Outsystems)
· Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
· Distinctive, high-quality products and services
· A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
· Growth opportunities
· Learning & Development
· An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us!
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- ORANGEBURG, NY, United States
- 05 Oct 2022