Sales Development Coordinator – Winnipeg
Sales Development Coordinator
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Sales Development Coordinator based in Winnipeg.
The individual is responsible to maximize sell-through volume in a designated territory, to achieve agreed retail and Net sales plans, to execute the perfect store vision and achieve the expected productivity. Also individual is responsible to plan, participate and achieve sales targets during events while conducting personalized consultations and providing excellent customer service in line with the Clarins values.
This is a part time position at 32 hours/week for 43 weeks per year.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where we want to offer an exceptional quality service to consumers, we have set key priorities in line with the Group Strategy.
Realize the retail and net sales objectives for your territory
- Achieve daily target sales by recommending and selling Clarins products in line with customer requirements
- Report daily sales amount while highlighting any successes and opportunities
Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our store partners
- Must respect the policies of the store where they work in terms of security, customer service, scheduling, etc.
Transmit and execute at store level the marketing and merchandizing strategies
- Control closely all stock issues and react rapidly if necessary.
- Contribute to the success of product launches, in-store events and seasonal focuses.
- Participate in all training seminars and be able to share knowledge about our products and techniques.
- Must be Epro certified with 30 days of start date and complete monthly modules.
Put in place in-store events and participate in them
- Use initiative to create activity and traffic during events (i.e., actively recruiting customers).
- Be able to perform skincare and makeup applications.
- Must bring tools to stores appropriate to role including banners, trolley, etc.
- Respect and control all expenses.
Customer oriented, result driven, passionate about our brand and the cosmetic industry, and self -motivated, with a sense of priority and the ability to make things happen.
- Diploma in a related field.
- Proven experience within the Skin Care and Cosmetics retail environment.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Strong analytical, computer and organizational skills.
- Good team spirit.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must have a car.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Retail & Commercial
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- 06 Feb 2023