Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for an Office Manager based in Sydney CBD.
The Clarins Office Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to the Managing Director and the Executive team. The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office environment, taking an active role in encouraging our positive values led culture, including wellness and sustainability initiatives - whilst also managing events, facilities, expenses, and fleet management.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where you will take initiative, working both autonomously and collaboratively to achieve the efficient functioning of the office and stakeholder requirements. Daily duties include:
- Manage the office environment including kitchen and office premises (including office relocations and office moves)
- Coordinate cleaning, stocking and maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Manage our car fleet and be the point of contact for all travel requirements
- Schedule internal and external meetings, including, video conferences, workshops and dinners
- Manage key stakeholder domestic and international travel and accommodation upon request
- Negotiate and build relationships with key suppliers to ensure the best price, quality and service – travel booking vendor, hotels, corporate stationery, flights, car hire, business cards, corporate gifts, etc
- Oversee the running of the reception desk and client reception area, including mail management
- General health and safety responsibilities. E.g. committee member, evacuation procedures, warden management, health and safety advocate
- Manage and control the office budgets (including approval of all supplier invoices)
- Support local, regional and global initiatives – regional and global projects, office meetings, overseas visitors, special events
- Maintain appropriate electronic and hardcopy filing systems
- Coordination of all office meetings and events, including offsite meetings
- Coordinate office functions as part of our social, health & safety and diversity committees, ensuring they are within budget
- Coordinate VIP visits and overseas visitors agendas
- Professionally manned and have impeccable personal presentation
- Accountable and take ownership over your work
- Able to produce high quality work to deadlines
- Organised, reliable, timely and flexible
- Approachable and build strong relationships with all levels of staff and clients
- Observant and anticipate the needs of others and demonstrate service orientation
- Concise and have an effective style in oral and written communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Precise and treat confidential information appropriately
- Honest, have integrity and respect for others
- Advanced technical skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proven experience in organising office celebrations and events
- Experience managing and controlling office budgets (including approval of all supplier invoices)
- Skills in managing employee travel, accommodation and expenses.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
- 'Day-cation' initiative - 1 paid day off each quarter separate to your annual leave
- Employee Values and Anniversary awards, recognising individual performance and tenure
- Annual 'Clarins College of Learning' events
- Strong focus on individual wellbeing and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Beautiful office located steps away from Town Hall Station at 230 Clarence Street, Sydney CBD.
- Very generous product allowance
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.