CDI – Manager Customer Care et Voix Du Client Europe H/F
CDI - Manager Customer Care et Voix Du Client Europe H/F
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The role :
CDI to be filled from December.
Based in Paris 17.
In the Digital, Ecommerce and CRM European team, your role as Customer Care and Voice of the Customer Manager is to lead the Customer Care activity in the countries of the Europe zone for the Clarins brand. You will ensure the quality and consistency of customer relations processing across all channels and the dissemination of the Voice of the Customer within the Group, both directly through the operational management and indirectly through the provision of guidelines, tool boxes and new projects to the countries in the region. You will also gather the needs regarding the new CC tools and help deploying the new features in the region.
What you’ll do :
Supervising, coordinating and analysing customer contact processing activity across all channels and in the countries concerned :
Management of the contact centre provider (markets: France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Benelux, Portugal, Austria) :
- Quantitative monitoring: analysis and internal sharing of performance indicators and SLAs
- Qualitative monitoring: listening, verbatim analysis, evaluation of advisors' services, analysis of CSAT and NPS
- Coordination of CC governance (production, quality committees, etc.)
- Updating of procedures, optimisation of templates when necessary
- Regular visits to the service provider
- Special attention to be paid to the analysis of the peak season
Lead of the animation and coordination with the countries :
- Coordination between the contact centre provider and local customer services
- Sharing of best practices, templates and tool boxes with all countries in the region and with local customer care teams (product and service processing)
Manage / propose the deployment of global / regional customer care projects :
- New tools or evolution of the existing one
- Rollout of the existing funstionnalities in new countries
Promote the Voice of the Customer :
- Collection and analysis of customer feedbacks
- In-depth analysis of customer verbatims (sources: NPS, CSAT, customer requests) in order to identify weak signals and propose corrective actions
- Contribution to the evolution of the consumer voice project (big data platform for customer feedback)
Monitoring of customer journeys to ensure simplification, efficiency and homogeneity on and off line :
- As a Customer Care manager, ensure the cohesion and the development of the team
- Developp the CC expertise of the team (tools, mindset, KPIS)
- Developp the skills of the team : team spirit, smooth collaboration, close link with countries
You are :
- Soft and Leadership Skills : Customer focused mindset (relational and data), Strong analytical skills, comfortable with customer relationship KPIs, customer knowledge and CRM
- A person with very good interpersonal skills, comfortable putting forward ideas within a complex internal organisation and with the customer care provider
- Able to work in project mode, in a continuous improvement process
- Fluent in both English and French
You have :
- 5 years of higher education (business school or university)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in contact centre management and customer care project management
- Technical skills : Knowledge of one or more customer care interface tools (ticketing / voice / chat), very good knowledge of excel, already managed customer care agents team
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.