BSE Inventory to Transport
Inventory to Transport Expert
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
What you’ll do :
The Business Solution Expert for ITT :
1. Contributes to the detailed definition of the product
• Together with the BPO, the SMEs and stakeholders, contributes to the definition of the Core Model solution
• Precise the detail design and targeted business rules, in line with the defined target, and contributes to their formalization
• Working closely with IT Business Partners, precise/confirm rules in functional definition of WRICEF
• Describes “user stories” in line with BPML, and ensures there are integrated in the product backlog
• Maintains the product backlog on a daily basis
• Communicates to BPO on project progression, risks identified and arbitration requested
• Attends to project rituals (review, retrospective, sprint design…)
2. Actively participate to the build of the solution
• Contribute to configuring the solution
• Test increments delivered by IT team
• Contributes to the testing strategy and prepare test cases accordingly
• Prepare datasets for testing, and their documentation
• Execute test cases
• Analyze and escalate identified issues
• Formalize testing results on project tools
3. Prepares the deployment of the product and accompanies it
• Identify and document the gaps between Core Model and subsidiaries environment, to prepare for the deployment.
• Support Key users on data extraction and cleansing
• Control and validate data models for data migration, and migrated data
• Control and validate data integration
• Analyze and correct integration issue
- fluent in English (the project language is English), speaking French would be a plus (project team based at HQ in Paris)
- autonomous, motivated, agile, humble and trustworthy
- known for your team spirit, you can face a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
- self-directed / self-motivated
- agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- can cope with a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous environment
- Master’s degree from Business or Engineering Schools
- Min 5 years’ experience working as a Supply Chain professional within logistics and/or inventory management
- An experience of working with interfaces between ERP and WMS would be ideal
- Past involvement or exposure to developing/implementing new processes and new Supply Chain systems
- A good knowledge of the Office Pack tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- An Experience with the Infor M3 ERP would be appreciated
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Attention to details is key
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- A world famous brand sold in 150 countries
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.