Travel Retail Director
Travel Retail Director
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Mission 1: Commercial
- Oversee more than 35 point of sales
- Negotiate new store opening / renovation and work on store design with in Merchandising
- Challenge operational and commercial performance to improve at every level, implement KPIs to support
- Plan the distribution development strategy with full client relationship management
- Monitor monthly sell-out file for the region.
- Recruit and assess Duty Free Beauty Coaches
- Visit regularly all operators, (around 50% travel time)
- Ensure that relevant contracts exist between the company and Duty Free partners (where appropriate), and as approved by our legal department. Ensure all legal points are covered
- Manage the timely payment of invoices, in line with contractual conditions. Responsible to get the payment from our clients
- Encourage operators to place regular stock orders, in close collaboration with supply chain/forecast department, so as to ensure optimum in-stock situations, market by market
- Ensure a consistent Duty Free pricing policy and review annually after control by worldwide TR and approve by CGME President
- Monitor monthly sell-out files for the region
Mission 2: Budget and Analysis
- Establish NS, P&L, CAPEX, team expenses for budget and trend exercises
- Provide on a monthly basis the accruals to the finance department
- Forecast per product with TR marketing and internal Supply Chain department aligned with Budget
- Responsible for all investments (A&P) in Travel Retail channel including media, terms and conditions with all retailers
- Provide exhaustive reports and analysis to management and headquarters
- Present visit reports, summarizing key aspects of the business, after a market visit
- Marketing: Work in collaboration with the marketing department on of the Marketing Plans
- Ensure strong brand equity in this channel through excellent counter and merchandising execution
Around 50% of travel across the Middle East region required.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com