Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a SEO Manager, based in New York City, New York.
The SEO Manager will be a key owner in developing and implementing a scalable strategy to significantly improve business KPIs by coordinating SEO efforts, content production, technical audits and oversee product optimizations for SEO. Reporting into the Director of Performance, the SEO Manager will serve Clarins North America region. You enjoy working across multiple teams (Merchandising/Content, etc.), building effective relationships and are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders. You will be accountable for organic search traffic, clicks, and rank.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, researched content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, site improvements, and ad hoc SEO support
- Analyze Clarins US/Canada SEO performance to identify issues, find root-causes, and implement systematic solutions
- Liaise with internal partners—Merchandising, PR, Developers, Marketing Channel owners to ensure Clarins US/Canada follow SEO best practices—and external agencies—and manage external SEO partners and agencies—SEO platform, backlinking partners, etc.
- Report on SEO KPIs monthly/quarterly/annually supported with key findings and a roadmap
- Forge relationships with Global SEO partners to help shape Global Clarins SEO strategy, meeting regularly to share best practices, proactively seek growth opportunities, and advocate for our regional needs
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry, competitive landscape, and scope new/alternative tools
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Strong collaborator
- Brand advocate and successful team player
- Proactive, resourceful and possess strong follow-up skills
- 4+ year’s experience growing organic search for e-commerce businesses / agency
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex data sets, commissioning reporting & research, and developing post-campaign summaries
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools and concepts, particularly Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience using crawling tools like Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs
- Experience using keyword research tools like SEM Rush
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud ideal
- Strong communicator with great presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of best practices within digital marketing
- Proficiency in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- English (required)
- Strong project management. Ability to lead, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasker, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through relationship building with numerous partners
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer