Senior CRM Coordinator
Senior CRM Coordinator, 37.5 Hours, London - Hybrid (3 Days in London Office)
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Responsible for creating engaging and dynamic email content, database management and data segmentation to assist in development and implementation of the brands’ CRM and E-CRM strategies.
What you’ll do:
Main Mission 1 - Responsible for creating engaging and dynamic email marketing content.
• Create exciting and expressive content through compelling storytelling.
• Ensure all communications are developed with consideration of brand guidelines and tone of voice.
• Test and optimize email designs across device type, creating best practice and making recommendations.
• Ensure relevancy of content through personalization.
• Ensure attention to detail and email deadlines are adhered to, maintaining high standards of accuracy.
• Work closely with the Digital Designer on email designs, maintaining brand guidelines.
• Work closely with Global E-CRM team.
Main Mission 2 - Responsible for database management and day-to-day email marketing execution.
• Maintenance and management of CRM and E-CRM databases
• Work on data cleaning and enrichment processes
• Implement targeted and segmented communications, leveraging email best practice
• Manage a CRM and E-CRM calendar to keep track of all communications
• Assist in CRM and E-CRM strategy, recommend and explore new opportunities for database growth and revenue driving
• Leverage dynamic content to ensure maximum personalization
• Identify topics and themes by analyzing revenue potential through Artificial Intelligence tools (such as Tiny Clues)
Main Mission 3 – Responsible for data quality and data leverage of all new digital and ecommerce initiative.
• Liaise with Acquisition Manager to ensure data capture within our database of all customer leads from third party partners (Wunderkind, Zoom…)
• Support Digital Media and Acquisition teams with First party exports for targeting purposes
• Liaise with Customer care for all GDPR actions required on Adobe (systems checks and anonymization)
• Support Beauty Daily initiative with automation of articles features within weekly sends
• Leverage purchase behavior analysis and trends to inform CRM support for Virtual Boutique
Main Mission 4 – Responsible for analysis and reporting on CRM and E-CRM communications.
• Assist the UK Senior CRM Manager, UK E-Commerce Trading Manager and UK Digital Project Manager for all CRM and E-CRM analysis and reporting
• Set and track ambitious CRM and E-CRM KPIs with the UK CRM Manager
• Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews on CRM and E-CRM performance
• Passionate about beauty, skincare and fragrance
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and meet fixed deadlines
• Excellent with attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Understanding and experience of CRM and E-CRM marketing platforms
• Someone who has strong storytelling and copy writing skills
• Experienced in understanding the customer journey and how to build engagement through CRM and/or E-CRM
• Strong with technical understanding and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Analytical and confident with use of data
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and brands
Unique and innovative services
A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
A caring and inclusive corporate culture
Attractive compensation and
A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com