Sales and Coaching Executive NSW
Sales and Coaching Executive NSW
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Are you passionate about Beauty (Skincare and Makeup) and enthusiastic within the beauty retail space? We are looking for a natural leader, and inspirational commercial educator who loves all things beauty, and can will lead by example in brand culture.
Our Sales and Coaching Executive role is responsible for achieving the Company sales plan and objectives by effective implementation and execution of the brand strategy by maintaining strategic retailer partnerships. The position provides operational support to the Regional Sales Manager to strategically build the business.
You will be a motivator and work with people to achieve top results and coach on the delivery of a seamless customer experience at counter, appropriately focusing on both new and existing products, key ranges and selling strategies.
- Drive and plan retail performance outcomes, analyse opportunities for future growth striving to exceed budget expectations
- Develop business plans in line with the National strategy
- Gain Market Share and partner with Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement strategy by door
- Deliver on sales goals with a weekly / monthly focus on Top Tier doors
- Lead the productivity and development of top performers by setting commercial goals
- Oversee rosters and staffing in department stores to ensure profitable sales outcomes through effective workforce planning.
- Adhere to and maintain all Clarins brand merchandising in line with national standards
- Coach and inspire Clarins Beauty advisors in-store to deliver 5-star customer service during all touchpoints
- Leadership and management skills demonstrated by talent retention and consistent goal achievement
- Ability to collaborate and achieve consensus with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable personal grooming standard
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and business analysis
- Computer literacy: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- A values led culture that supports and encourages a collaborative and innovative working environment
- $2000 product allowance
- Company Car
- Strong focus on individual wellbeing and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual 'Clarins College of Learning' events
- 'Day-cation' initiative - 1 paid day off each quarter separate to your annual leave
- Celebrations, and Sustainability initiatives all year round- driven by our committees
- Employee Values and Anniversary awards, recognising individual performance and tenure
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.