Manager – Training, Asia Pacific
Manager - Training, Asia Pacific
Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins Group is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Manager - Training, Asia Pacific to be based in Singapore.
The Training Manager (TM) is responsible for establishing training capabilities, content,
processes, and providing management for the delivery of new and updated training classes and material that properly meet training needs and consistently represents the mission and vision of Clarins Regional Training Team, Asia Pacific.
The TM is responsible for the management of course and content development, training delivery processes, the management of resources to deliver the content and ongoing performance management to ensure training is efficient and effective.
The main mission is to build a 360 Makeup Program approach including processes, makeup artists profiles, tools and implement it via a blended learning path:
1) Digital Learning E-Pro,
2) Classroom Training Materials (F2F and/or virtual)
3) Field Coaching
In addition, the TM will also be leading the Makeup Community and Train-The-Trainers to drive makeup skill development and recognition. The goal is to drive best of the best customer experiences rendered with care, authenticity, and confidence by all our front liners.
What You'll Do:
1. Accountable for implementing training strategies to enhance product knowledge, sales, and service across assigned markets.
2. Develop and provide support to enhance the skills of local Trainers in alignment with business needs.
3. Collaborate with global and local teams to design and deliver comprehensive training programs encompassing various techniques, product knowledge, and industry trends, specifically in skincare and makeup.
4. Conduct regular assessments to measure training effectiveness, identify areas for skill improvement, and deliver targeted training to enhance BC performance and productivity.
5. Monitor and deliver regular reports on market status, progress, and follow-up action plans to all relevant stakeholders.
6. Partner with local markets to adapt and/or develop digital learning content and design as necessary.
7. Work closely with other departments, such as product development and marketing, to align training programs with business objectives and market trends
8. Act as the spokesperson for Clarins at PR events representing respective markets.
Diploma or Degree in Business & Marketing/ Hospitality Management or other related fields
At least 5 years off Training experience, preferably in the Beauty, Luxury and/or Retail industry.
A strong interest in the makeup and skincare industry, to tailor high quality training programs and makeup professionals' skills effectively
Experience in program development and implementation, leading skincare and makeup trainers effectively
Strong communication (Verbal & written) in both English & Mandarin, being able to engage in clear communication of skincare & makeup concepts.
Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an advantage
Able to commit to frequent travel to the APAC region
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend, Mugler and Azzaro Fragrances
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com