IT Service Manager
IT SERVICE MANAGER
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for an IT Service Manager based in Paris.
Within the ICM, the IT service manager is responsible for making sure that IT services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of the global organization, with a view of productivity, cost control and compliance with SLAs.
He/She will represent ICM community in front of global application teams, capture the application evolution impacting services, prioritize and coordinate the activities regarding IT production.
Operational guarantor of the proper functioning of the information system, you know how to manage priorities and can manage the daily challenges of IT support, in an international and multicultural environment, while respecting commitments and delivery of your team's projects.
He/She will lead local service desk, interact with the suppliers and key IT interlocutors of the Group to define and promote the strategy and good support practices.
He/She is in charge of a variety of tasks, such as leading project teams, rectifying reliability issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs, and managing budgets.
What you’ll do:
Service Desk Management
- Monitoring and managing desktop support, IT services desk, and VIP support functions to ensure optimal service
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand, KPI
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
Interface between Infrastructures team, Skills Center & Subsidiaries& third parties Team to capture and coordinate all requests impacting the production from all Clarins different place.
- Follow and participate to programs or projects
- Follow and manage technical tests and report the result to application team
- Follow users acceptance tests to coordinate future implementation
- Work with the TMA team for implementation of the evolution
- Manage third parties include in the implementation process
The service delivery management is responsible for the effective oversight and management of IT production services related to global applications
- Compare the actual-to-targeted Service Levels.
- Report operation results to Clarins Group.
- Report Service Level and Customer Satisfaction results to Clarins Group.
- Participate in the Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management Processes.
- Review and approve all operational Changes, either directly or by formal delegation, through the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Coordinates Emergency Evolution approval
- Approving Normal & Project Changes as the representative of the CAB
- Provide liaison activities and guidance with the Service Provider’s Relationship Managers and their equivalent Managers Regional and Local
- Coordinate the request from different subsidiaries
- Coordinate activities inside the IT production with the team and supplier
- Coordinate locals IT teams for production
- Able to communicate Written & oral
- Able to negotiate
- Customer oriented
- Flexibility & Analysis
- Fluent in english
- Master’s degree
- Good overall technical knowledge with 15+ years’ experience in IT and 5+ in a similar position
- Work in an international environment
- Knowledge of Public Cloud, Private Cloud
- Knowledge of Infor M3, CP4I, Datastage, Opcon
- Project Management Skills
- ITIL / COBIT Knowledge
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Contrat à durée indeterminée
- 17 Avr 2023