Industrial Transversal BPO
INDUSTRIAL TRANSVERSAL BUSINESS PROCESS OWNER
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for an Industrial Transversal Business Process Owner, based in Paris.
As part of the global Skills Center team, the Industrial Transversal BPO oversees and coordinates the overall activity on his/her scope – Business Processes & Tools (M3, BI reporting, queries, editions, Vince).
His/her scope is manufacturing, packaging and shipping from our logistic platform in Amiens.
What you’ll do:
The main missions of the Industrial Transversal BPO are:
Support the Users community / Foster operational efficiency
- Oversee users’ support activities regarding processes & tools usages (queries, incidents resolutions, access rights definition & attribution …)
- Scope users’ community animation: communications, best practices exchange, trainings, rituals…
- Identify recurring issues, perform business and application trends monitoring to foster continuous improvement & Performance of the processes: evolution of the processes and/or solution (new M3 features, new reports…)
- Follow-up on projects’ ROI for users on his/her scope
- Liaise with IT resources of the Skills Center / AMS services in charge of level 3 users’ support
- Liaise with other domains of the Skills Center in case of cross domains topics
Be the Core Model guardian
- Be accountable of the direct business processes & tools (“know how”, processes descriptions, training material, business procedures…)
- Validate users’ improvement requests from a business and technical perspective relying on IT Experts, and the consistency of each new feature with the existing processes
- Review and validate new processes training material and training plan
Design and implement application roadmap
- Coordinate with Business Directors and Industrial lead to capture business needs
- Contribute to design and update application roadmap of its scope
- Prioritize evolutions/standards on his/her scope with the Business Directors and support deployment of all new features (tests, hypercare)
- Steer and contribute to projects implementation
- Conduct the change related to processes evolutions with the help of the Business Directors and the change lead
Area of responsibility:
- Manage the quality of the service provided to Users
- keeping the solution simple, maintainable, harmonized processes and tools
- new features / incidents Management without regressions
- communication (news, M3’s unavailabilities and workarounds..)
- Measure processes & tools performance
- Provide continuous improvement
- Keep a high level of M3 & Tools functional Expertise
- Promote good practices
- Train backups among the Skills Center to ease organizational resilience
- Manage its own capacity plan and of the partners managed
- Communication and reporting
- Contribution to major cross domains projects & coordination with other teams of the Skills Center
- Team player
- Good communication skills towards all stakeholders
- Proactivity in bringing new ideas, open-minded
- Ability to step back and achieve convergence among collective and individual interests
- Ability to navigate in a complex ecosystem, connecting with various stakeholders at different levels and ability to embrace a variety of topics
- Ability to mobilize transversal teams (business and IT)
- Decision-making skills
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain/Industrial
- Up to 5 years of experience in Manufacturing / Operations or Manufacturing / Operations solution roles, especially in an international and multicultural context
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience on ERP (configuration, reporting, …)
- Experience with M3 would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Industrial processes: Manufacturing, industrial procurement, Raw material and packaging management…
- Process design
- Problem solving approach
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Contrat à durée indeterminée
- 17 Avr 2023