GLOBAL CRM DATA MANAGER
CRM Data Manager
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a CRM Data Manager based in Paris.
Part of the Global CRM Direction and attached to the Head of CRM & Data Project, the CRM Data Manager’s mission will be to develop Customer Knowledge across channels as well as markets/regions.
He/she will lead strategic data projects and manage the CRM data team
He/she will be responsible for the production of reports, studies and analyses required for performance monitoring.
He/she will provide and present insights & business recommendations to contribute to markets growth.
He/she will progress our data maturity to a level which allows for predictive, intelligent marketing and a seamless customer journey while building close relationships with the regions as well as international departments such as Data & CRM Technology teams.
What you’ll do
LEAD CUSTOMER DATA PROJECTS
- Lead projects related to CRM Analytics in close collaboration with IT stakeholders, such as Data visualization applications, Predictive personalization, Customer Segmentation & Scoring
- Develop a deep understanding of markets’ needs and priorities in order to implement the most relevant CRM Analytics projects
- Document business specifications in close collaboration with Global/Region CRM teams and other stakeholders
- Train and support regional/local teams into the CRM Analytics solution use to enhance their omnichannel customer understanding and CRM activities
- Lead internal communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed regarding priorities and timelines
LEAD CUSTOMER ANALYSIS & INSIGHTS
- Develop and implement reports and ad hoc analysis to monitor CRM performance and customer behavior globally
- Define the outcomes of data analysis, the methods and source used
- Provide and present valuable insights for overall marketing and customer experience strategy
- Be a key contact for IT specially regarding Client data model
- Actively participate to the Analytical Community & Data Governance program to share best practices and harmonize analytics worldwide
- Develop a data-centric culture internally, advocate for data intelligence
The current technological environment is the following:
- Cloud computing & storage: Microsoft Azure and Snowflake
- Programming languages: SQL, Python
- Data visualization & Analytics tools : Qliksense, Tableau/Einstein
- Completely customer oriented
- Working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to solve problems, engage and coordinate many stakeholders in an international context
- Ability to communicate clearly and create good relations with others
- +7 years background in analytics positions in global companies demonstrating the capacity to understand the business issues
- Strong practical skills in data analysis (data manipulation, statistics, visualization) and machine learning
- Knowledge of SQL, Qlik and Tableau
- Be able to translate analysis into insights and to make number meaningful from a strategic or operational perspective
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.