Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
You will be in charge of the Training department in Europe
Train and coach the trainers:
- Implement and support, via the set-up of a roadmap with the training managers, the strategy customized for each market/ country
- Monthly follow-up with the training managers, physical and digital with TOP markets
- Reinforce and infuse Clarins values and philosophy
- Manage and organize events such as training, seminars, webinars, challenges...
- Develop and strengthen training community
- Train on SPA Clarins treatments, Clarins application method, make-up application
- Make and manage the training department budget
- Manage Clarins e-learning platform. Give adapted knowledge for training managers. Make and follow local KPIs
- Participate to Live Streaming session for our E-coms
- Create Instagram contents for retailers in collaboration with the digital and commercial team
- Perfect knowledge and follow-up of the business
- Build and manage the training strategy in line with the brand and business
- Work in synergy with global training team, digital, commercial, marketing, supply chain and financial teams to reach our business objectives
- Conceive new training path in line with the internal and external requests
D2C: Answer to Customer Care Level 2 for Nordics Clarins E-commerce
Economics or Humanistic Degree
A Beauty Therapist experience would be a plus
Background including total years of experience:
- Confirmed experience in Training
- Strong knowledge of the beauty industry
- 10 years’ experience in a Retail, Field and/or Training environment
Technical skills: Retail staff induction & training program
- Microsoft Office CMS (Wix, WordPress)
- Adobe (Full version)
- Canva Mailchimp Klaxoon - Kahoot - Slido...
- LMS platforms, Social Media
- Opened to digital and blended learning technologies
- English, French another language would be a plus
Soft and Leadership Skills:
- Creative, structured, and open-minded
- Flexible and adaptable
- Autonomous and team player
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Brand Training
- Plan-les-Ouates, Suisse
- Contrat à durée indeterminée
- 02 Mai 2023