E-Commerce Operations Specialist
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for an E-Commerce Operations Specialist Based in Sydney.
This role is responsible for overseeing and contributing to the day-to-day management and optimisation of all ecommerce platforms through assisting with planning, executing strategic vision and direction of the Ecommerce channels across Australia and New Zealand and offering suggestions to increase conversion rates, monitor traffic and opt-ins and other KPIs such as media engagement, conversion rates, average order value and units per order.
What you’ll do:
The Ecommerce Operations Specialist is responsible for executing performance-driven online marketing campaigns that drive traffic and generate sales. This role is responsible for executing eCommerce aspects of launches, new marketing and promotional initiatives set by the Senior eCommerce Manager and track ongoing success of the platforms, reporting back on performance.
- Assist with active onsite merchandising of site to ensure best in class customer experience including product categorisation, digital assets and production, monitoring product and pricing accuracy.
- Monitor and report bugs with the internal Ecommerce Team and if required, the Global and Regional team.
- Co-ordinate, build and upload all site campaign content to support marketing calendar initiatives, product launches and promotions.
- Assist with final user testing and quality assurance processes on all new pages, applications, emails, offer codes and new products to ensure accuracy, browser compatibility and high-quality user experience.
- Monitor performance of product category pages to display products in the best order to drive conversion.
- Analyse user behaviour where possible and apply insights to better up-sell and cross-sell, increasing average basket size.
- Work closely with the external SEO agency and action all local tasks and enhancements
- Assist with execution of marketing campaigns online.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Technical Specialist and Ecommerce Executive to successfully maintain proper sell through of gift, merchandising on-site, forecasting, and visual execution of samples, GWPs and new product launches.
- Manage and implement non-saleable forecasts for brand sites.
- Provide a consistent customer experience across all channels
- Develop and maintain templates and tools to improve efficiency and provide transparency to cross functional teams to enable a consistent end-to-end customer journey across all touch points.
- Provide in-depth reporting of consumer behaviour for onsite and promotional activations.
- Assist in the overall analysis and documentation of campaigns/promotions.
- Eager to grow in a company genuinely committed to responsible beauty
- Have a passion for online sales, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Have Strong communication and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce, Marketing and/or Business
- Knowledge of eCommerce Platforms (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud) and Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multi testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Degree qualified in Marketing/eCommerce
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com