CRM Manager for our Nordics markets, based in Sweden
[[CRM Manager for our Nordics markets, based in Sweden (maternity leave replacement)]]
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Reporting to the ecommerce manager for the Nordic countries, you will be responsible for growing our direct-to-consumer business in 4 Nordic markets by increasing the revenues from our own channels. You will be developing customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value by building our online loyalty program and communicating with customers through all of our owned touchpoints such as emails and sms.
You will ensure excellence in all communication to our customers, from developing newsletters, to coordinating loyalty compensation plan, to ensuring qualitative customer care levels, and to analyzing and improving our customer journeys.
Area of responsibilities:
Develop customer value
- Define, explain and coordinate data capture for all touchpoints ( Ecommerce/ own database)
- Define and implement Contact plan (relational & commercial), on all channels ( email/ SMS…)
- Build and roll out of all our CRM plans & activations
- Implement, measure performance and optimize loyalty program (welcome/ rewards to be forecasted, and VIC management)
- Provide a consistent 360° customer view by coordinating all levers of customer’s point of contact ( on site, 3rd party applications, email, customer care, … )
CRM Campaign management
- Manage the operational execution of campaign production (creative briefs, deployment, tracking, optimization & reporting), make sure all campaigns launch on time across all channels as per the planned conjointly defined by you & Ecommerce manager
- Content localisation
- Newsletter HTML production in BadSender
- Campaigns and targeting set up in Adobe (animation/ loyalty/ triggered and specific campaigns)
- Troubleshoot any campaign issues with our technical team or any platform customer service ( Sinch, Bad Sender…)
- Work with our customer care center and our internal 2nd level of customer contact to ensure an excellent customer service
- Optimize customer service processes
- Understand and pass on issues to ensure the best customer experience and user journey based on Customer Care feedback
- NPS management & action-plan
Manage Business Performance
- Analysis based on customer data to understand our customer’s dynamics
- Campaign performance analysis (email /sms) on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis - contribute to Reports and Business Review presentation
Organisational & New Projects
- Monitor competitor activity on a regular basis, aid with occasional market-research
- Testing & implementation of new roll-outs
Set up the right governance
- Participate to the budget process: update & follow up (including costs of rewards, materials, contents)
- Contribute to the strategy (with insights on our clients for Mkt/E-store team & with campaigns analysis & recommendations)
- Set up CRM/Owned Media committees to share CRM action plans with the E-store & Paid Media teams as well as regional teams
Soft and Leadership Skills:
- Must have a strong customer centric mindset
- Open and digitally-minded
- Goal-oriented, solution finder
- Multi-tasker that can drive many projects at the same time with ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Eye for detail ensuring high standards in content development and implementation
- High sense of ownership and autonomous
- Great team player yet confident in managing tasks independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Embodying Clarins values (Respect, Engagement, Cooperation, Audacity, Passion) skills
- Bachelor of science, business or marketing
- First experience in CRM required (min 3 years)
- Digital marketing skills (a plus)
- English + at least one local language is mandatory: Danish, Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish
- Knowledge of eCRM and a campaign management tool (Adobe Campaign a plus)
- Knowledge of e-commerce environment
- Driving successfully a CRM strategy & implementing effective direct communication across channels, Defining & implementing loyalty programs
- Driving business performance through direct marketing metrics, segmentation, data analysis and response measurement
- Analyze customer needs and turn it to actions
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Zendesk a plus
- Experience with content creation (text & visuals) and project management of newsletters and owned media campaigns
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com