CDD – Estore Project Manager – Europe
CDD - Estore Project Manager - Europe
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for an Estore Project Manager for a one year fixed term contract based in Paris.
As part of the Ecommerce Europe team, and reporting to the head of Estore and Category Management Europe - with a functional report to the UX and Ecommerce Project Manager Europe – the Estore Project Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the European website.
What you’ll do:
Mission 1 : Management and implementation of commercial animation plan
- Participation in the creation and implementation of sales promotion plan.
- Coordination with different levers of the Ecommerce team (ECRM, Acquisition..), working together to optimize results.
- Configuration of campaigns (promotions and content) in the E-commerce platform (CMS - SFCC).
- Follow-up of sales target, propose business solutions or activations.
- Coordination of the creation of assets with designers to support promotions.
- Benchmarking and proposals for business optimization.
Mission 2 : Catalogue Management
- Follow-up of stock management; anticipate out of stock issues, catalogue update.
- Accompany new launches with a dedicated launch plan.
- Optimize product catalogue and pages: filters, categorization..
Mission 3 : Online merchandising
- Define and implement the e-merchandising strategy in coordination with local subsidiary (according to product launches, trade animations, promotions..).
- Coordinate and optimize the flow of content between the brand team and the subsidiaries.
- Continued optimization of Internal Search Engine (SFCC).
- Implement tracking and analyse the performance of campaigns to optimize UX.
Mission 4 : Reporting on E-Commerce activity
- Daily/monthly/weekly/ad hoc reporting on site activity and key KPIs: orders, turnover, AOV..
Mission 5 : Projects
- Participate in the management of Ecommerce projects.
- Regular UAT sessions related to the roll-out of new features and projects.
Mission 6 : UX and CRO optimization
- Support the Europe UX and Ecommerce Project Manager in her mission working with various other markets European markets.
- Adopt a user centric approach to optimize and personalize the customer journey onsite.
- Co-working with external contacts (CRO third parties).
- Organized, attentive to details and with a good sense of priority.
- Creative & adaptable.
- Excellent relational skills
- 2-3 year(s) of experience in Ecommerce
- Good knowledge or experience working with a CMS (ideally SFCC), GA, JIRA.
- Excellent skills in French and English
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and My Blend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- An inclusive work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.