Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Business Manager (35hrs/wk) to join our team in Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells.
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Playing a vital role you’ll take ownership of the Clarins business in order to grow and develop the account and team. You will lead by example providing excellent customer service at all times.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively business plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Establish a professional working relationship with each team member in order to assist them in their individual development
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 2 Years background in a management role – ideally in a beauty or retail
- Significant experience in a Beauty retail or Spa environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.