Brand Content Senior Manager
Brand Content Senior Manager
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Within the International Brand Content Department of the Clarins brand, and reporting to the Brand Content Director, you will oversee the production of product launches on SKIN CARE segment in the Clarins Content Factory.
What you’ll do:
Working closely with the various departments of the Brand as well as with its external agencies, you will be a key player in the communication process for your launches.
Responsible for the production of content from brief to delivery, in compliance with budgets and schedules, you will also be in charge of the image rights of your assets and you ensure a role of advice to the Regions regarding the proper activation of content at the international level.
- Production and post-production of films (online video, social videos, TVC,…) related to launches and the catalogue : from brief to delivery
- Production of photo shoots: Products (packshots, still life, plants, social networks...) and Models: from brief to delivery
- Copywriting: Brief to the copywriting team, follow-up and validation of advertising texts (Print, POS, Digital...)
- Ensuring that the brand expression is respected (layout & tone of voice)
- Follow-up of specific market needs
- Monitoring image rights.
- Follow-up and respect of schedules and budget
- Management: 2 project managers + 1 vocational contract
- Organized & agile
- Strong relational skills
- International profil
- Fluent in English with a strong knowledge of UK/US markets – at least 1 significant professional experience in/for these markets.
- Min 7 years background both in agency and company with an international dimension – at least one relevant experience in Beauty sector / luxury.
- Master’s degree from a Communication or Business School
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and My Blend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- An inclusive work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.