Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Skin Spa Therapist (Full Time - Maternity Cover) based in John Lewis, Bluewater.
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Delivering treatments and exceptional client care, you’ll develop skincare conversations with all your customers, engaging them in our brand journey and increasing product sales in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a high standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments in accordance with Clarins (UK) Ltd treatment guidelines
- Be responsible for selling the unique brand differentiation and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage of recommended homecare products both within the Spa and when promoting the brand on counter
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand
- Create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Have the confidence to overcome selling challenges
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene is maintained in the Clarins treatment room, reception and laundry area
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- NVQ 2 & 3 or equivalent Beauty Therapy qualification
- Experience in a hands on beauty or retail role with exceptional customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends and evening
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.