Beauty Coach Expert
Beauty Coach Expert, North & Midlands
Beauty Coach Expert, London
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform (After Successful Probation)
- Generous employee discount and product allocation (After Successful Probation)
- Potential to earn up to 10% performance-based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
The Clarins Beauty Coach Expert Team are responsible for the successful execution of Promotions and Brand events in our retail outlets. This role demands high levels of energy to engage with new customers and to deliver best in class customer experience at every brand touch point. Delivering against set commercial KPI’s, The Clarins Beauty Coach Experts work alongside resident team members in store ensuring that the Clarins brand is always the leader in delivering the most personalised beauty services and products in the industry.
What you’ll do:
Customer Recruitment, Service and Engagement:
- Lead by example by demonstrating the highest levels of effective customer care and engagement.
- Proactively strengthen the interaction and engagement with customers at all touchpoints, maximising sales opportunities driving incremental sales growth.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions whilst never losing focus on core products.
- Build awareness of customer shopping patterns and Clarins-specific customer engagement tools (C-Link) to develop skincare, colour, men’s and treatment conversations with all customers.
- Be aware of the power of body language, rapport building, mirroring and matching behaviours with every customer, adapting selling and customer service tools to different customer profiles and offering 5 star service to everyone.
- Overcome selling challenges and create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of each product launch or event thus delivering an immersive and interactive customer experience.
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand.
Leading and Inspiring Others:
- Actively champion Clarins C-Link in all accounts by leading by example and achieving set KPI criteria.
- Promote and represent the Clarins brands to the highest standards with exemplary behaviours and exceptional personal grooming.
- Motivate, enthuse, inspire and mentor the resident team members, leading by examples at all times.
- At least 3 years customer service and sales experience within the beauty industry
- Commercially aware with exceptional client focus gained from within beauty or luxury retail industry.
- A proven track record in achieving sales and key business KPI’s alongside exceptional customer experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate, coach, inspire and enthuse others to achieve business goals.
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full driving license is advantageous.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.