Beauty Coach (36.5hrs/wk)
Beauty Coach (36.5hrs/wk)
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Beauty Coach (36.5hrs/wk) based in Boots Monks Cross
Delivering exceptional customer service, you’ll develop skincare conversations with all your customers, engaging them in our brand journey and increasing product sales in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service and product knowledge at all times
- Promote the unique brand differentiation and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage
- Create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand
- Have the confidence to overcome selling challenges
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Pro-active and enjoy exploring new sales opportunities
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Experience in a hands on beauty or retail role with exceptional customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills and can build relationships quickly
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends and evening
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- We Care - volunteer day
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com