Telemarketing and Sales development coordinator – Regina
Telemarketing and Sales development coordinator
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Telemarketing and Sales Development Coordinator based in Western Canada.
This is a remote based position where the individual is responsible of maximizing sell-through volume in a designated territory, achieving agreed retail and Net sales plans and expected productivity. Also individual is responsible for communication through phone, computer or similar, of a designated territory and visiting each area twice a year.
This is a part time position at 16 hours/ week for 43 weeks.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where we want to offer an exceptional quality service to consumers, we have set key priorities in line with the Group Strategy.
Realize the retail and net sales objectives for your territory
- Report weekly sales amount while highlighting any successes and opportunities.
Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our store partners
Transmit and communicate marketing and merchandizing strategies
- Contribute to the success of product launches, in-store events and seasonal focuses.
- Control closely all stock issues and react rapidly if necessary.
- Put in place in-store special events
- Respect and control all expenses.
Participate in all training seminars and be able to share knowledge about our products and techniques
- Must be Epro certified within 30 days of start date and must complete monthly modules.
Customer oriented, result driven, passionate about our brand and the cosmetics industry, and self -motivated, with a sense of priority and the ability to make things happen.
- Diploma in a related field.
- Proven experience within the Skin Care and Cosmetics retail environment.
- Must be proficient to use digital tools to communicate with accounts (via telephone, FaceTime, Teams, Zoom, etc.).
- Proficiency in computer skills is also necessary (Word, Excel and Clarins based programs).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Persistence and being able to answer questions and address concerns.
- Good team spirit.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Retail & Commercial
- Laval, SK, Canada
- 06 Feb 2023