Skincare Anti-Ageing Division Marketing Director
SKINCARE ANTI-AGEING DIVISION MARKETING DIRECTOR
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a Skincare Anti-Ageing Division Marketing Director based in Paris.
The Skincare Anti-Ageing Division Marketing Director is in charge to define the 5-year strategy and the associated development plans for the axis for which she/he is responsible. She/he ensures the quality and relevance of the 360 products in collaboration with the Consumer Experience team.
What you’ll do:
The main missions of the Skincare Anti-Ageing Division Marketing Director are:
- Lead a cohesive and efficient team:
- Manage the allocation of resources, budgets, balancing the portfolios entrusted to team members with a view to profitability and turnover growth
- Transmit the Group and Brand decisions that have been taken
- Inject the group's responsible development vision into all its developments
- Demonstrate demanding benevolence
- Federate, motivate, develop, grow teams
- Supervise the team in the development of projects
- Supervise his team in the creation and development of new products/concepts
- Set priorities, guide and give input on projects
- Participate and validate the concepts, ideas, topics of reflection on its axis
- Orchestrate the development teams (360, R&D, technical…)
- Guide the 360° briefs. Ensure the consistency of the 360° elements
- Arbitrate during development difficulties
- Strategy and validation of marketing plans
- Understand market trends with ease and propose development axes to enrich the vision on its axes and on the brand
- Analyze the successes and weaknesses on its axes
- Demonstrate creative inputs in concepts / projects
- Arbitrate the launches: objective, ambitions, priorities, number of references, offer according to their profitability
- Define and recommend the objectives and the strategy, the ambition, and the potential of the lines of its Axis
- Define concept, territory of expression and positioning, product mix
- Ensure the consistency of the Brand image within its lines
- “Incarnate” the axis for which she/he is responsible
- Be the spokesperson on the strategy of its axis internally and externally, the biases in terms of Development
- Participate and lead international seminars/workshops + external presentations
- Present and defend its projects to Top Management (Codir/Comex/integrators/Markets, etc.)
- Creative and have a sense of esthetics.
- enthusiastic, curious, reactive
- good listener
- 15+ years of experience as group marketing manager in the beauty industry or the luxury industry
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Project management & communication skills
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.
- Marketing & Communications
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- 17 Mar 2023