Senior Brand Manager
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager based in Sydney.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager - Clarins, you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of marketing objectives, plans & engaging events programs to drive growth and brand awareness in Australia & New Zealand.
With a passion for all things Beauty, you will manage the delivery of a seamless customer journey experience, driving both new and existing products & ranges in all distribution channels, including online.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve Portfolio KPI’s; be responsible for achieving KPI’s for your portfolio including; sales, profit, market share, promotional & co-op spend, new product performance, go to market plans, product SKU management.
- End to End Portfolio Management; Participation in the development and responsible for managing the execution of your portfolio’s marketing strategy & calendar – including planning of marketing objectives & strategies; managing product portfolio, forecasting, promotional programs, data analysis and overseeing a team of 2 in the implementation of in-store promotional executions & activations, ensuring all elements are executed with excellence.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Establish close partnerships with all internal and external departments to ensure regular flow of information and stakeholder commitment to the implementation of all activity.
- Consistency, Quality & Fiscal Responsibility; Lead & manage the development & progress of your portfolio’s projects, actively driving & championing a high performing level of planning & implementation that consistently delivers the brand message, in line with global brand design guidelines; Plan & manage the Marketing Budget for your category to ensure expenditure is within budget and delivers ROI.
- Strong understanding of how products are distributed, launched, and marketed through end-to-end launch strategies.
- Task-oriented and flexible.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Team management skills.
- Strong analytical and budget management skills.
- Manage and prioritise demanding workload to meet strict deadlines. Creative and solutions/problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- 5+ years as a Brand Manager within the beauty industry.
- Previous beauty experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Marketing-related field.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to days of remote working per week