IT Lead – Skill center
IT LEAD – Skill CENTER
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a IT Lead for our Skill Center, based in Paris.
As part of the global Skills Center team, the IT Lead is responsible of the following IT scope: M3 for Operations, Workday for Finance and SAP SuccessFactor for HR.
What you’ll do:
His role regarding Skill’s Center main missions are:
- Support the Users community / Foster operational efficiency
- Ensure Applications functionalities availability and service continuity:
- IT issues are managed and solved by the appropriate IT partner, within SLAs
- Business or Data issues are raised to the appropriate Users / Key Users
- Recurring issues are tracked and action plans established
- Handle day-to-day follow-up with partners (editors & AMS) and manage the overall IT service level
- Manage service KPIs and associated communications towards key internal customers
- Organize backups of all IT resources to cover multiple time zones and secure key skills through appropriate training plans.
- Be the Core Model Guardian
- Ensure solution consistency and maintainability
- Ensure updated documentation for all changes
- Organize recurring quality checks of all IT documentations
- Define & secure IT change management processes between Applications teams & infrastructure teams
- Secure IT roles reviews and solutions audits with external partners (CAC in France, other regulatory organizations…)
- Design and implement application roadmap
- Elaborate the applications Strategy & Roadmap according to business strategic expectations, compliance topics, editors’ roadmaps, or opportunities to move some applications to the cloud.
- Manage the full delivery cycle of the Roadmap (inc. budgets, planning & quality), organize IT teams and their interactions with business teams
Area of responsibility:
- Management of IT Resources to reach efficiency of the team
- recruitment & backups management
- follow up of the resource’s satisfaction and their career plans
- promote collaboration & communication
- promote best practices within IT community
- setup key organizational processes/procedures.
- share a clear IT strategic view, correlated to company strategic initiatives.
- adapt his communication to various stakeholders (IT experts, business stake holders, General Managers..)
- Ensure a high level of service provided to End Users (to be considered as internal customers) and the reliability of the IT delivery plan
- keeping the solution simple, maintainable, harmonized processes and tools
- new features / incidents Management without regressions
- communication (news, unavailabilities, workarounds..)
- Manage AMS partners
- service resilience and Skills follow up of the partners, inc Budget.
- performance of the service, best practices applied.
- IT Budget management
- Liaise with:
- business Stream Leaders/Director of the Skills Center (Roadmaps…)
- other IT departments, especially Security & Infrastructure
- Participation in Skills Center meetings (management committees, Solution committees, M3 Change Advisory Boards etc.)
- Leading and motivating his teams
- Good communication, ability to adapt to various stakeholders.
- Decision-making skills (bringing facts & figures, pros & cons…)
- Service continuity mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Open minded & Team player (ability to work with other departments to achieve common goals)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Educator mindset
- Proactivity in bringing new ideas & innovation
- Senior IT leader with 15 to 20 years of experience as an ERP Project Director, IT Director or CIO in an international and multicultural context
- Strong experiences with ERPs implementations (M3, SAP, Oracle, JDE …)
- good understanding of Operations & Finance processes
- cooperating with High Level Stakeholders (Back Office directors, C-Levels…) and IT infrastructure & development teams
- significative number of users (>1000)
- Deep understanding of ERP applications : M3 Infor is a plus, SAP or Oracle
- Mastering project managements tools (planification, follow up…) : Excel, MS Project, Jira ..
- Good knowledge of a Products Life Cycle & related IT processes and methodologies (ITIL, CMMI…)
- Good understanding of middleware tools behaviors for integration (Datasatage, CP4I…)
- Best practices regarding IT security
- Performance management Skills to ensure applications are optimized and meeting business expectations.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 3 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.