Customer Care Beauty Advisor
Customer Care Beauty Advisor
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Customer Care Beauty Advisor based in Sydney.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this role will provide additional support to our customers over the phone, email, live chat, and individual consultations. This role is pivotal in continuing our mission of being customer centric.
This role is on a 2-week rotating roster of 8am–4:30pm and 9:30am–6pm.
What You’ll Do:
In an environment where you will provide personalised beauty consultations and assistance to online customers, you will:
- Build relationships with Clarins customers, providing solutions, advice and overall experience, seeking to exceed expectations
- Own the customer outreach program, including the Clarins & Me personalised beauty consultations
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely manner
- Partner with the Customer Care Specialist to be across all product launches, marketing initiatives and customer communication touchpoints
- Influence and educate customers with your knowledge of Clarins products and techniques
- Provide input to optimise the website search and FAQs page based on customer feedback
- Be a Brand Ambassador & Customer Centric in all you do
- Customer oriented, result driven, enthusiastic and passionate about Clarins
- Eager to grow in a company genuinely committed to responsible beauty
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proactive and apply urgency to all tasks
- Thorough and have a strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and a natural problem-solver
- Attentive and seek to improve existing or develop new processes
- A qualification in the beauty therapy or similar (highly regarded)
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer service within an office environment (essential)
- 1-2 years of experience working in the beauty industry (essential)
- Proficient knowledge of Zendesk or similar programs
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, customer focused role
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
- Very generous product allowance
- Annual 'Clarins College of Learning' events
- 'Day-cation' initiative - 1 paid day off each quarter, separate to your annual leave
- Celebrations, and Sustainability initiatives all year round- driven by our committees
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.