CDI – Make Up Product Manager (Asia) H/F/X
CDI - Make Up Product Manager (Asia) H/F/X
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The role :
CDI to be filled from December
Based in Paris 17
The Product Manager's main mission will be to contribute to the acceleration of the Make-up segment, specifically in Asia. To achieve this, he/she will use his/her knowledge and expertise of the expectations and needs of Asian consumers to orchestrate specific product launches in close collaboration with local teams: from product brief to market launch. He/she will be the privileged link between R&D, support services, industrial teams and external suppliers, with the aim of implementing the brand's strategy in Asia in line with the Group's strategy in Asia, in line with sales, profitability and image objectives in Asia. He/she will also collaborate on the development of coherent 360° programs that meet the specific expectations of Asian markets. He/she will also be responsible for his/her product portfolio, and will have to monitor the performance of his/her category, both in sell-in and sell-out.
What you’ll do :
Competition & knowledge of Asian markets
- Monitor Asian market performance: analyze market dynamics and trends to support the brand strategy in Asia.
- Analyze competing strategies in Asia (worldwide brands and local brands in Asia): timing of launches, repushes, franchise building, animation, etc.
- Understand the Asian market and provide global teams with the latest trends specific to Asia: market dynamics, sub-segment breakdowns, top 10, the latest trends, etc.
- Monitor performance of launches
- Monitor catalog lines and their performance in Asia
- Co-construct make-up strategy in Asia (identification of launches, discontinuation, franchise building, targets)
- Work with local teams on launch ambitions and rank targets
- Co-define pricing strategy in Asia with local teams and marketing manager
- Develop the product concept in close collaboration with local teams, define the associated product brief (product mix proposal in line with the expectations and needs gap of Asian markets)
- Ensure and coordinate the operational development of current and future projects for specific offers in a responsible manner around upstream expert skills (formula development, packaging, etc.)
- Assure project profitability
- Work closely with local teams to develop an impactful, differentiating, relevant and coherent 360° around launches to maximize their potential in Asia
- Ensure consistent messages and translation throughout the 360° development + federate downstream 360° teams and onboard local teams
You are :
- Fluent in French and English (Fluency in Chinese would be a plus)
- Organized, autonomous, adaptable, rigourous
You have :
- A Master 2 in business school or university degree
- A previous experience in Asia or in development marketing for Asian markets
- Knowledge of the Pack Office (Photoshop or Indesign would be a plus)
- Good interpersonal skills : team spirit, ability to conceptualize, creativity, curiosity, proactivity, flexibility, enthusiasm, analytical skills, team player
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.