CDI – International Operations Controller H/F
CDI – Controller – International Operations H/F
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The rôle :
We are looking for a Controller – International Operations in CDI. Position to be filled as soon as possible, based in Paris.
The International Operations Controller is responsible for managing flows data and interfaces between all functions and entities involved in the Group's logistic activities such as factories, headquarter, subsidiaries, hubs and warehouses, central functions (Supply Chain, Tax, Purchasing, IT (BI)…) and for contributing to the development of control and performance actions regarding Group's international flows.
What you’ll do :
Working closely with all functions in headquarter and sites, central operations and finance functions (Factory and headquarters, Supply chain, Purchasing, Consolidation, Corporate and brand controlling, Accounting, Tax, etc.) and with our group transformation project functions, your main missions are the following :
- Produce and analyze inventory and logistic cost reports (actual, budget and forecast).
- Ensure the maintenance of transfer prices and control the intragroup invoicing. Contribute to the training and skills development of all the collaborators involved in this process.
- Ease interfaces between Finance and Operations functions (consolidation, controlling, Supply Chain, Purchasing, IT (BI), Tax, etc.).
- Contribute to all processes and information systems development projects related to the above areas.
You are :
- Autonomous, organized, and rigorous
- Precise with excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Analytic, synthetic
- Adaptable and discreet
- Proactive, with a great team spirit
- Fluent in both English and French
You have :
- Master’s degree from a business school or university with specialization in Finance, Management Control or Audit
- A First successful experience of at least 3 years in controlling, ideally in the industrial and/or logistic fields.
- An experience with an ERP tool (M3), a BI tool (Cognos) and/or consolidation tool (HFM) will be a plus.
- Good command of computer tools : Excel (advanced) and Power Point
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.