CDI – CRM Project Manager Europe H/F/X
CDI – CRM Project Manager Europe H/F/X
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The role :
CDI to be filled from November.
Based in Paris 17.
As CRM project manager Europe, you will be part of the CRM & Data Europe project team to be the main point of contact for the build projects in Europe.
You will work on the implementation and development of CRM solutions leading to in-depth customer knowledge as well as personalized experiences with an omnichannel approach. You will establish close relationships with local CRM teams, IT (consumer facing), digital, e-commerce and retail teams.
What you’ll do :
Coordinate and deploy strategic projects and CRM evolutions :
- Be the business lead for projects related to CRM solutions (definition of the business need, monitoring, testing, change, training, post-go live ...) in coordination with IT and international stakeholders
- Ensure the prioritization of the evolutions in the backlog and respect the schedules
- Provide quality assurance on all aspects of delivery
- Improve the performance of CRM actions initiated at international, regional and local levels
- Suggest CRM improvements and action plans
- Support countries in the implementation of CRM solutions
Ensure CRM data compliance :
- Monitor, study and optimize the quality of customer data from source systems to the CRM database
- Oversee every aspect of the data lifecycle: create, use, store, archive and anonymize data to promote data quality and integrity
- Support the markets in the maintenance of their customer data (data control, cleaning, deduplication, merge, archiving, etc.)
- Monitor rules and regulations, including GDPR, and promote them to European countries
Accompany the European CRM community :
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market needs and priorities in order to develop and implement CRM projects (MDM, Loyalty Engine, CDP etc.)
- Collaborate with local teams to teach them how to make the best use of the CRM projects
- Consolidate project needs of local CRM and liaise with international/IT teams
- Optimize the performance of CRM actions initiated at the international, regional and local levels
- Coordinate and communicate on feature deployments and improvements as well as problem identification and resolution
You are :
- Fluent in French and English (a third language would be a plus)
- Organized, autonomous, curious, adaptable, rigourous
- Listening and customer vision, with good communication skills
- Source of recommandations
You have :
- A Master 2 in Business or Engineering school with a strong appeal for technologies
- Between 5 and 8 years of experience in CRM project management
- A solid methodology in project management and have already worked with the AGILE method
- A real digital culture as well as a strong appetite for data and new technologies
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign (a pre-requisite)
- Knowledge of Imagino, JIRA and Cegid are assets
We have :
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.