Business Solution Expert – Pricing Invoicing
Business Solution Expert - Pricing Invoicing
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
As a key member of the transformation program, the BSE Pricing is part of the team in charge of the design, the implementation, and the deployment of the Sales Management solution in all entities of Clarins.
The BSE Pricing brings and acquires detailed knowledge of the processes related to the management of prices and invoicing within the framework of commercial management, and their translation into the information system from a user point of view.
What you’ll do :
Main missions will be :
1. Contributes to the detailed design of the solution
Contributes to the definition of the core model
- Enrich the detailed design and associated business rules, and contribute to their formalization
- Works in close collaboration with the IT teams
- Describes the "users stories", and ensures that they are integrated into the project management tools
- Communicate on the project follow up, risks identified and any trade-offs required
2. Actively participate in the development of the solution
- Contributes to the configuration of the solution
- Tests and validates developments made by IT
- Contributes to the test strategy, prepare test cases and document them
- Executes the test books
- Analyzes and reports on identified problems
- Formalizes the test results
3. Prepare the deployment of the solution
- Identifies and documents the gaps between the Core Model processes and the processes in place within the Clarins entities, in order to prepare for the deployment
- Supports key users with data extraction and cleansing
- Contributes to the data migration strategy
- Checks, analyzes and validates data integration
- fluent in English (the project language is English), speaking French would be a plus (project team based at HQ in Paris)
- Autonomous, motivated, agile, humble and trustworthy
- known for your team spirit, you can face a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
- Master’s degree from Business or Engineering Schools
- Min. 5 years’ experience working on project management or finance
- A good knowledge of the Office Pack tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- An Experience with the Infor M3 ERP would be appreciated
- excellent analytical, interpersonal, planning and project organization skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- A world famous brand sold in 150 countries
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.