Business Manager (37.50hrs/pw) 1
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Playing a vital role you’ll take ownership of the Clarins business in order to grow and develop the account and team. You will lead by example providing excellent customer service at all times.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively business plan the team resource to deliver ultimate levels of customer service to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions
- Ensure accurate stock and sales levels are maintained and have an overall awareness of competitive / department / store performance in relation to that of the Clarins business
- Establish a professional working relationship with each team member in order to assist them in their individual development
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 2 Years background in a management role – ideally in a beauty or retail
- Significant experience in a Beauty retail or Spa environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability of coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
- We Care Voluntee Day
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com