Supply Chain Manager
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER, HYBRID - HARLOW
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Based at the National Distribution site the main function of this role is to manage delivery of the Clarins Supply Chain plan with a focus on the short to mid-term Supply Chain strategy, whilst ensuring on going knowledge of both industry best practice and available IT (AI) Supply Chain solutions. This role is to anticipate and triage possible Supply Chain processing problems ensuring gaps are closed and orders are presented and delivered right first time.
With approx 800 point of sales, 1800 in store sales staff and a high performing Website, the departments aim is to offer exceptional service whilst monitoring costs and our impact on theenvironment. “Delivering the right service at the right time, and the right cost”
What you’ll do:
- This manages the short to mid term Supply Chain strategy ensuring Clarins provide high-level Customer Service across all channels , developing new ways of working.
- Daily management of Supply Chain Executives and Demand Planning team.
- Management of the Promotional budget spend of £8m per annum.
- To oversee, monitor and communicate the forward kitting and picking plan to senior Warehouse colleagues.
- Monitor agreed Service levels and evolving KPI’s ensuring results are shared internal and group stake holders.
- Focus on improving the agility and accuracy of the order processes and Customer delivery lead times.
- Lead Supply Chain contact for large centralized retailers.
- Contribute to international projects representing UK Supply Chain.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Team are GDPR compliant ensuring all reported breaches are followed in within the process and time line set by Clarins HR Director.
- Responsible for the ongoing management, development, safety, and wellbeing of the Supply Chain Team.
- Ensure the Team is trained, identifying training needs and creating a bespoke training program for individual Team members under the guidance of Head of Supply Chain.
- Responsible for ensuring the Team is briefed and update on the Clarins strategic goals and their contribution to delivering the strategy.
- To lead distribution communication with WH site Manager and Head of Supply Chain regarding service levels and quality issues.
- Participate specified Taskforces or project groups to deliver the Clarins UK business strategies.
- Passion for Supply Chain and customer service across all areas of the business.
- A history of effectively managing and developing a team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- High level analytical skills.
- An understanding of change management.
- Proven record of applying new processes and technologies to enhance the Supply Chain performance.
- A positive and open can do approach.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads using data and analytics to form future decisions.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands.
- Unique products and innovative services.
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être.
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- We Care Day – Volunteering.
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com