Purchasing System Project Manager
PURCHASING SYSTEM PROJECT MANAGER
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
As a key member of the REBOOT Operations team, the Purchasing System Project Manager is part of the team in charge of the design, implementation and deployment of the Purchasing tool (P2P tool) in the Clarins Group entities.
The Purchasing System Project Manager brings and acquires a detailed knowledge of the purchasing process and its variants and their translation into the information system (P2P tool) from the user's point of view.
What you’ll do :
The Purchasing System Project Manager:
1. Is actor of the deployment of the solution in all Clarins entities
• Actively participates to fit gap sessions, in close collaboration with the P2P Business Process Owner and the Skill Center.
• Supports Country’s Key users on workbook completion (set-up, data configuration), data extraction and cleansing
• Contributes to data set-up, business process configuration, closely with our partners
• Support data integration topics with our IT and partners
• Builds reports (simple and complex)
• Contributes to testing (E2E tests and Unit tests) : prepare test cases/datasets, support subsidiairies in the execution of test cases and testing results formalization on project tools, issues analysis and escalation
• Contributes to data migration: prepare data models and control migrated data
• Analyzes and correct migration and integration issues
• Contributes to the change actions: procedures / training materials, knowledge transfer…
• Attends to project rituals (weekly review, testing review, issue review…)
• Supports hypercare period
2. Contributes to be the guardian of the Core Model and to make evolve the solution
• Contributes to maintain the set-up and configuration of business processes in line with the Core Model to ensure a common way of working across Clarins Group, in permament collaboration with the P2P Business Process Owner and the Skill Center
• Contributes to the evolution of the Core Model further to validated country fit gaps
• Manage evolutions: set-up/configure updates, tests, documentation update (procedures, training materials), reporting update, key users training
• Coordinate and train Experts network and new joiners
- fluent in English (the project language is English), speaking French would be a plus (project team based at HQ in Paris)
- Autonomous, motivated, agile, humble and trustworthy
- known for your team spirit, you can face a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
- Master’s degree from Business or Engineering Schools
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a purchasing department or working in a project team would be a plus
- A good knowledge of the Office Pack tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- An Experience with Workday or the Infor M3 ERP would be appreciated
- excellent analytical, interpersonal, planning and project organization skills
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- A world famous brand sold in 150 countries
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins, we offer an inclusive work environment to encourage cooperation and share our passion for responsible beauty. In line with our values, we value skills, ideas, backgrounds and experience above all.